W124 front valance blanking plate

Mark Atkins

Reaction score
Hello

I have a '94 W124 that has a blanking plate on each side of the front valance below the bumper (suspect these cover up the holes for additional fog lamp options).
Regrettably a pheasant committed suicide in front of the car on a motorway and one of these plates flew off never to be seen again :eek:

Does anyone have an idea where I might be able to get one of these - I know there is Mercedes themselves but I know that if they have the part at all they will demand a bag of precious stones for what is essentially a small piece of plastic :)
I have already the Parts Gateway site but to no avail - all additional pointers most welcome.

Regards

Mark

kth286

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320 Coupe 95
sorry I cannot help, but am interested in the model you have.

my 124 coupe (95) only has one insert covering the front towing hook

discoking

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Your Mercedes
1985 500SEL
Hello

I have a '94 W124 that has a blanking plate on each side of the front valance below the bumper (suspect these cover up the holes for additional fog lamp options).
Regrettably a pheasant committed suicide in front of the car on a motorway and one of these plates flew off never to be seen again :eek:

Does anyone have an idea where I might be able to get one of these - I know there is Mercedes themselves but I know that if they have the part at all they will demand a bag of precious stones for what is essentially a small piece of plastic :)
I have already the Parts Gateway site but to no avail - all additional pointers most welcome.

Regards

Mark

On Older cars Mercedes should be your 1st port of call as prices are usually very competitive and it also gives you an idea of any saving to be made by using 3rd party suppliers.

Top Bottom