W124 Headlamp protectors / screens - do they exist?

PINBALL

Reaction score
Website
www.coin-opcommunity.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 E230 / 124 E220 /124 E280 /210 E320 CDI Wagons
Anyone know of any sites that can supply "Headlamp / Fog / Indicator" wrap around perspex protection to fit 124 / E280 Estate please?

Had these on a Volvo 740 for over 80,000 miles that I drove the car & they saved both lamps from excessive stone flying damage on motorways on a number of occasions over 6 year period.

These were Volvo supplied for only £35 - well worth it.

Surely theres a Merc 'RALLYING' site somewhere that could supply similar?

Many Thanks for any advice,

Keith.

pascal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl320/1999/3.2
Never seen them fitted, but I think that they use them in the the US.

The Headlight and/or indicator unit for the w124 is very cheap in comparison to other marques.

DITTRICH

Reaction score
I tried to get some headlamp protectors for my 1994 e300d estate at the stealership 1 month ago. They don't do them - I was told. Also don't do continental beam converters. So I have to make do with Halfords converters and spare lenses / clear tape. I think that there is an aftermarket company that make them but its all MO and I wouldn't see them until they arrived - don't want to buy unseen.
Rgds
Les

Silver Arrow

Reaction score
Headlamp guards.

I too had them on the wife's Volvo estate. (Only one on now!). They were Volvo supplied, but I believe that Volvo only started doing them after a different aftermarket company had made the market. They clip on and work with the headlamp wiper/washers too. I assume someone has already 'Googled' the issue? I'd put em on my coupe if I could get a pair.
I have some chrome mesh jobs on my spitfire, but it aint got wiper washers!

OP
PINBALL

PINBALL

Reaction score
Website
www.coin-opcommunity.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 E230 / 124 E220 /124 E280 /210 E320 CDI Wagons
Many thanks to all of you

The EGR & EUROPARTS SITES ARE SPOT ON !

Have ordered catalogue to see if they do some 'snappy' door cills to make the order up.

Keith.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom