w169 wet boot

C

ctech

i have a 2010 w169 with no sunroof last night i removed the spare wheel and the covering beneath only to find some water in there at the deepest part it was about 8mm deep,what i did notice is that there looks like a water stain on the body below the flap that covers the striker plate for the boot lock.
is this a common issue with these cars and more importantly is there a solution.

thanks in advance

ealp

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A180 2009 CDI
i have a 2010 w169 with no sunroof last night i removed the spare wheel and the covering beneath only to find some water in there at the deepest part it was about 8mm deep,what i did notice is that there looks like a water stain on the body below the flap that covers the striker plate for the boot lock.
is this a common issue with these cars and more importantly is there a solution.

thanks in advance

Hi rather odd question, but do your rear tail lamps condensate up when they've been on for a bit?

Ive got a w169 which the tail lamps mist up on, and I'm wondering if my problem is that Ive got water ingress in the car somewhere.

On the solution for you. Id get the car back to the dealers ASAP as its still under warranty

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom