1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W208 convertible boot blind and cover

Discussion in 'Bodywork, Tyres, Wheels & Trim' started by SteveX, Dec 3, 2012.

  1. SteveX

    SteveX Senior Member

    Likes Received:
    Oct 27, 2009

    Not really sure what to call this part, but, the roller blind in the back attaches to a cover, that cover doesn't appear to clip up to the top, nothing seems to be broken or out of place.

    I noticed the previous owner had 'lovingly' cable tied the cover to the two areas I presume there should be clips, although nothing is broken, is it just a couple of clips missing? If so anyone know what they are called or where I can source some?

    Many thanks,

Share This Page