1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w210 e300td r-reg

Discussion in 'Engine, Drivetrain, Fuel and Exhaust' started by saxon747, Dec 29, 2012.

1. saxon747

saxon747 New Member

Your Mercedes:
    w210 r-reg e300td
    any help would be good lol i took my w210 e300td r-reg to my local merc dealers because i have a diesel leak from the top of injector 2 they booked me in & later on that day they rang me back to tell me i needed a new injector in no.2 my wiper blade was smearing the window & my water jets were low plus my v-belt had cracks in it & i was looking at a bill of £600 plus i think they said that price coz they didnt want the job lol is there any body on here that could do the o-ring on injector 2 near to ROTHERHAM nr southyorkshire please email or ring 07990620929 thank

2. Rockall

Rockall Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    Many
  3. DY2

DY2 Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    W211 2003 E320 Cdi Automatic
    Wipers and the V-belt can be changed easily enough by yourself, i would imagine.

never tried on a merc, but Washer jets can be moved about with a pin? for a better spray.

Leaves the Injector..... Use the link above in the last post to find a local mercedes indie garage close to you.