w210 e300td r-reg

saxon747

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w210 r-reg e300td
any help would be good lol i took my w210 e300td r-reg to my local merc dealers because i have a diesel leak from the top of injector 2 they booked me in & later on that day they rang me back to tell me i needed a new injector in no.2 my wiper blade was smearing the window & my water jets were low plus my v-belt had cracks in it & i was looking at a bill of £600 plus i think they said that price coz they didnt want the job lol is there any body on here that could do the o-ring on injector 2 near to ROTHERHAM nr southyorkshire please email or ring 07990620929 thank

DY2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211 2003 E320 Cdi Automatic
Wipers and the V-belt can be changed easily enough by yourself, i would imagine.

never tried on a merc, but Washer jets can be moved about with a pin? for a better spray.

Leaves the Injector..... Use the link above in the last post to find a local mercedes indie garage close to you.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom