W210 Estate Rear Fog Light

Bluegrass

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W210 E320 Avantgarde 2000
Hi,

I was doing a pre MOT test check myself and noticed that on my W210 Estate the N/S/R fog lamp works and not the O/S/R which is strange as this is the one that should work in the UK.
So I changed the bulb and still nothing.I'm going to connect them together so that both work.
Just a quick question.What is the correct method of removing the rear light cluster?
I undid the two 8mm nuts and twisted it out but it's a bugger to re fit as it's very difficult to slot the clip in then tighten the bolts.
Do I need to remove the tailgate trim?
Edit/Delete Message

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Bluegrass said:
Hi,

I was doing a pre MOT test check myself and noticed that on my W210 Estate the N/S/R fog lamp works and not the O/S/R which is strange as this is the one that should work in the UK.
So I changed the bulb and still nothing.I'm going to connect them together so that both work.
Just a quick question.What is the correct method of removing the rear light cluster?
I undid the two 8mm nuts and twisted it out but it's a bugger to re fit as it's very difficult to slot the clip in then tighten the bolts.
Do I need to remove the tailgate trim?
Edit/Delete Message
hello, you only need one by law in the UK,its up to you if you want two.

Malcolm

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom