W210 Estate Rear Fog Light

Bluegrass

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W210 E320 Avantgarde 2000
Hi,

I was doing a pre MOT test check myself and noticed that on my W210 Estate the N/S/R fog lamp works and not the O/S/R which is strange as this is the one that should work in the UK.
So I changed the bulb and still nothing.I'm going to connect them together so that both work.
Just a quick question.What is the correct method of removing the rear light cluster?
I undid the two 8mm nuts and twisted it out but it's a bugger to re fit as it's very difficult to slot the clip in then tighten the bolts.
Do I need to remove the tailgate trim?
Edit/Delete Message

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Bluegrass said:
Hi,

I was doing a pre MOT test check myself and noticed that on my W210 Estate the N/S/R fog lamp works and not the O/S/R which is strange as this is the one that should work in the UK.
So I changed the bulb and still nothing.I'm going to connect them together so that both work.
Just a quick question.What is the correct method of removing the rear light cluster?
I undid the two 8mm nuts and twisted it out but it's a bugger to re fit as it's very difficult to slot the clip in then tighten the bolts.
Do I need to remove the tailgate trim?
Edit/Delete Message
hello, you only need one by law in the UK,its up to you if you want two.

Malcolm

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom