W211 bluetooth phone options - ViseeO or MB?

reuben

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes CLK W209 270 cdi
Just getting a few bits and pieces sorted on my new E Class (56 plate, W211). It has phone pre wiring and I want to add a bluetooth cradle to connect to my iPhone 5.

Options are the MB one, which apparently works with the iPhone 5, but doesn't allow charging as far as I can tell as its just the bluetooth link. Or the ViseeO MB4 one which is the same (is it?) but has a lead which lets you charge your phone from the centre armrest which is more convenient than having a lead to the lighter socket in my opinion.

Can anyone offer any opinions on these options? Thanks!

OP
R

reuben

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ok that confirms my understanding. I've ordered one so lets see how that turns out! Thanks.

Comand

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML63, SL55, A150, X5, Raptor, ZX10, ZRX1100, Mini, RD350B, RD250B
Just getting a few bits and pieces sorted on my new E Class (56 plate, W211). It has phone pre wiring and I want to add a bluetooth cradle to connect to my iPhone 5.

Options are the MB one, which apparently works with the iPhone 5, but doesn't allow charging as far as I can tell as its just the bluetooth link. Or the ViseeO MB4 one which is the same (is it?) but has a lead which lets you charge your phone from the centre armrest which is more convenient than having a lead to the lighter socket in my opinion.

Can anyone offer any opinions on these options? Thanks!

Remember there is a discount coupon for club members buying anything from our shop ;)

OP
R

reuben

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Cool, how do I get it? Too late this time though as already ordered direct :-(

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom