[W211 E220] Airmatic suspension is failing on nearside front and back. Front tyre also very flat despite tyre air pressure being correct.

ants-uk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 270 CDI W163
The car has been to the garage and checked over but they couldn't find any leaks. I'm going to do some troubleshooting but I was hoping for some pointers along the way from you kind guys.

The rear suspension lifts, stops, lifts a bit more, drops, lifts and eventually settles quite low. (I have a video but need to shorten it in order to upload it to imgur)

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Stick the video on YouTube and link it back here

Get some soapy water in a spray bottle and go wild - any bubbles will highlight a leak

OP
A

ants-uk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 270 CDI W163
Stick the video on YouTube and link it back here

Get some soapy water in a spray bottle and go wild - any bubbles will highlight a leak
I've just added two pictures which I stupidly forgot and will sort video out. I just wanted to get this post out as I'm super busy and don't have much time.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom