W213 rear bumper protector

nearly retired

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E class estate, 2017, 220d premium in white
Hi Folks

does any one have experience of a good rear bumper protector, the ebay ones are hard to tell the quality, Just don't want the bumper scratched when loading the car, thanks in anticipation

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hello and welcome

What you could do is go to a body shop / wrapping company and get them to apply some clear plastic. I had that on my 911 and it worked well for stone chips.
Never had an issue with my W213 catching the bumper when loading so never fitted anything.

JDPEClassUK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E Class Estate E220d (2019)
Hi Folks

does any one have experience of a good rear bumper protector, the ebay ones are hard to tell the quality, Just don't want the bumper scratched when loading the car, thanks in anticipation

The Mercedes one is very good. Strong Velcro and gives good coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom