KillerHERTZ

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Your Mercedes
W463 G55 AMG
Hi guys,

for the past couple of days, I have been unable to switch my suspension modes (Comfort, Sport & Sport+) with the car stuck on Sport. No errors are appearing on the dash, however looking at the rear of the car it is raise higher than the front.

As you maybe aware, the W218 CLS63 only has Airmatic on the rear of the car. Once parked up it has also stopped 'Farting' (as my GF calls it) when the car randomly discharges Air from time to time.

I have attached it up to my STAR machine to scan for fault codes and it appears to be the C151E1C - Front Level Sensor has a malfunction. The voltage value is outside the permissible range

Has anyone on here had the same issue before? any ideas what has caused this? 4941mV is over double the standard reading?!?

zeRmCDt.jpg

wZU5L5k.jpg

FPgDBUy.jpg

I cleared the code, and of course it returned again.

Jesse S.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E55 CLS63
Hi guys,

for the past couple of days, I have been unable to switch my suspension modes (Comfort, Sport & Sport+) with the car stuck on Sport. No errors are appearing on the dash, however looking at the rear of the car it is raise higher than the front.

As you maybe aware, the W218 CLS63 only has Airmatic on the rear of the car. Once parked up it has also stopped 'Farting' (as my GF calls it) when the car randomly discharges Air from time to time.

I have attached it up to my STAR machine to scan for fault codes and it appears to be the C151E1C - Front Level Sensor has a malfunction. The voltage value is outside the permissible range

Has anyone on here had the same issue before? any ideas what has caused this? 4941mV is over double the standard reading?!?

zeRmCDt.jpg

wZU5L5k.jpg

FPgDBUy.jpg

I cleared the code, and of course it returned again.
It just happen to mine. Can you solved it now?

Top Bottom