Warranty

Neil Creedy^&

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 350 sport 2009
Hello.
Do mercedes dealers do a servicing plan for so much per month for cars not bought from them for a 2009 m class 350 and does any one have any recommendations. Thanks lot.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
No one in a MB dealer will have any clue about a 2009 ML...

Find a decent local indie and you’ll pay at lot less for servicing and find someone who actually cares about your car.

Most likely the indie will have been trained on your model at Mercedes originally.

What is your location and we can recommend some indies

barry jones

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016, LWB W222 AMG Line S-Class S350d - W415 Citan Van too :)
MB Dealers will have a service plan available (Mine is £40 a month on my S Class, I have had a service plan on my previous 2 S Classes, an 06 and a 10 plate)

Independents will be cheaper, but with MB service, you get the Mobilo reactivated which is a great thing to have. I broke down in Grantham when the rear ride height level sensor failed on my 06 S Class. I was working down there and staying in a hotel. MB sent a recovery truck and brought my car all the way back to the MB dealers at Bolton and sorted me out a replacement S Class to be delivered to the hotel. I finished my job, drove the hire car back to Bolton, left it there and drove mine home as it had been repaired. Total cost, just over £300... not bad to repatriate the car, give me a big hire car for a week and repair mine...

Just my opinion, but I have always had my cars serviced at MB, even 10 year old ones

It depends how far you drive and if you are away a lot like I am. I drive all over Europe in normal times...

MBDevotee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Dreaming of a CL55k - one day maybe....
I think a lot depends on finding the good Indies - and if there is one near the OP

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Hello.
Do mercedes dealers do a servicing plan for so much per month for cars not bought from them for a 2009 m class 350 and does any one have any recommendations. Thanks lot.
Your heading says “Warranty” but then you ask about a Service Plan. They are two different things, The warranty pays out if something fails other than by normal wear and tear, the service plan just splits the cost of two or three years' servicing into monthly bite size pieces.

But, like others, I would suggest a reputable Indie for a car of that age.

Top Bottom