Washers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merc

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone tell me why the headlight wipers would just stop working,Iv'e checked the fuse and its fine,so can someone tell me what do now,thanks.

Regards

Matt Crooke

Reaction score
As Anthony said, they only work with the headlights on. They wipe twice then return to the parked position.

OP
M

Merc

Reaction score
Hi Matt/Anthony

'Mmmmm',us people new to Mercs,oh well what can I say,I'll try that,I didnt even give that thought.
mind you reminds me (I wasn't going tell anyone this,but what h*ll
,if you cant slagg yourself who can you slagg!).When I first got the Astra I went to get a battery in it,when I came out, the cabin light was on,all the time,I thought "good god what have they did,all they did was replace a damm battery",so away I went down to the garage again,"what all this I said rant,rant,rant, then out comes a "pizza faced youth","have you had the car long, he said",nope!,bearly a week,he reached in with his hand and pushed the headlight switch in,he said "there, you pull it out for on and push back in for off".
Honestly Iv'e never felt such a pratt (I will from refrain from swearing) in all my life,but thats the kind of things that happen to you when your starting out in motoring I suppose,eh!,.
And I'll bet there's countless others out have very similar things,ahh,isn't life just wonderfull!!.

regards

Matt Crooke

Reaction score
Ive never figured that out in vauxhalls...its a funny place to have the interior light switch.

Mind you though, took me long enough to find the dashboard dimmer in my 190...that'll teach me not to read the handbook

OP
M

Merc

Reaction score
Dave

I remember when I was college and one of lecturers said "remember these simple words "RTFM",needless to say we were all saying "what the h*ll
is talking about",and were all looking through our leaflets like madmen.
Then one guy said "I cant find that "RTFM" word anywhere",the lecuturer said "no! you wont find it,just "READ THE F*****G MANUAL!!!",I thought that was pretty good.So Dave yep!,your right,but they dont tell you everything!!.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom