What Cleaning Products do we all use ?

as400

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W212 E350cdi
99p car shampoo from Tesco, no need to spend more for getting the basic dirt off, the money you save here spend on a good wax thereafter. Then that dry clean spray from Ebay that needs no water, leaves a great shine on the car, easy on and off..

Spent £500 on an interior and exterior detail earlier this year..total waste of money.

thompy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2004 c220 CDI Avantgarde
Every month I claybar the car (great job),
every week she gets sealent then dodo!
Shines like a mirror!

TheBluetac

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2013 E300 AMG SPORT
Experimented with different products over many years but returned to Autoglym which is different class IMHO. (also been know to use showroom shine for getting the tar off!)

47p2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W638, W140, W220, W639 All gone but not forgotten
I've also experimented with many products over the years and always go back to Grade A polish which I buy from my local car paint shop for around £26.00. It has a very fine cut, enough to remove swirls without doing any damage and can be applied by hand or machine.

770_P1000747_1.jpg
770_P1000748_1.jpg

770_P1000749_1.jpg

I ordered a few items from a local company recently and at the moment trying them out. The company is Anchem and the products below are what I purchased

5 litres Hyper Shampoo
5 litres Red Mist Wheel Cleaner
5 litres Hyperwax
Angel Wax
Bilberry Wheel Wax

The Hyper Shampoo foams well and gives excellent lubricity when washing the vehicle.
The Red Mist Wheel Cleaner is fantastic, in fact it's so good that I now clean the inside of my wheels :shock:
The Hyperwax is applied after washing and rinsing then power washed off to give an outstanding shine and excellent beading, also makes drying easier.
The rim wax I have only started using and results so far are very good.
The Angelwax I applied last week to the S-Class bonnet and the beading is even better than the Chemical Guys 50/50 I was using

P1030888.jpg

rich599

Reaction score
Website
www.doodes.co.uk
Your Mercedes
w204/sprinter/vw t5 autosleeper/david brown 880/david brown 950
with 10 horses,chickens,3 teenagers,and a second hand westie, no time left for cleaning the car so unfortortunaly it is left up to heavy rain to clean it

Smile

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Currently BMW 325i SE Touring - looking to replace with C220 CDI Estate Elegance
Oh my god! Am I expected to wash this car? I better get one in black!

Although if Rich wants to come round wearing his crocs and his marigolds and a chamois leather................

Smile

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Currently BMW 325i SE Touring - looking to replace with C220 CDI Estate Elegance
:Oops: :lol: :shock:

Top Bottom