What is the torque setting for the spark plug Ignition coil Bolts

John77

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E200 Estate 2011, 2009 SLK 200
I have a leak on the Rocker cover (or whatever the correct name is) on a 2011 S211 Eclass M271 Engine. I get it that the gaskets need changing and it is going in next month and having this done, but I wanted to check the spark plug coil torque setting for future reference for when I change the plugs in the future.

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
I have a leak on the Rocker cover (or whatever the correct name is) on a 2011 S211 Eclass M271 Engine. I get it that the gaskets need changing and it is going in next month and having this done, but I wanted to check the spark plug coil torque setting for future reference for when I change the plugs in the future.
I think it is 10nm , but I would change the plugs before the garage does the chain work , that way the gaskets are only compressed once .

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom