1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel alignment

Discussion in 'Suspension, Steering & Brakes' started by Andy Mac, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Andy Mac

Andy Mac New Member

Your Mercedes:
    C220 w204 coupe 2012
    Can anyone help I had my c204 2012 220cdi wheel alignment done at kiwi fit yesterday and know I have to steer to the right to keep it from pulling left. I live in south London can anyone recommend somewhere to go so I can check to see if it’s correct as I don’t trust them to correct it. Thanks in advance

2. EmilysDad

EmilysDad Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    ML350
    I'd still keep an eye on a Kwik Fit Fitter even if he/she was just putting air in my tyres.
    I'm a bit far away to help, but have a search for those garages that have Hunter's wheel alignment kit ..... obviously they still need to know how to use it and to what figures.
    Wheels in Motion are apparently THE place to go if you're anywhere near them

Terrykal likes this.
  3. OP
    Andy Mac

Andy Mac New Member

Your Mercedes:
    C220 w204 coupe 2012
    That’s what they used supposedly.I’ve found a Indy in bexleyheath they have John bean setup hopefully they can set the steering up correctly wish I hadn’t had it done Know.

4. Terrykal

Terrykal Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    S211 e320cdi OM642
    Andy since you have already paid the Kwik fit for this service I would recommend to pay them another visit and demand from them to fix the issue for free

5. Larkone

Larkone Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    CLS 320CDI 2008
    Why got through the pain - if they cannot get it right then they do not know what they are doing and are blindly following the 'machine'