Wheeler Dealers w210 e55 amg

robparker

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
220d (115), 190d (201), c63 (204), 220ce (124)
I enjoyed that. Was odd that they decided to replace the O2 sensors just as precautionary, if I was going to do that with any sensor on that engine it would be MAF or cps

fabes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E400 Coupe
First time I have watched WD since Edd left.

Brewer is still annoying, but Ant does a good job, he fits the instructor role well (as he did on the cars the star)
Sold for nil labour rate, hardly a 'dealer' though

Did I miss how they sorted the seat bolster?

OP
J

js190d

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1991 w201 190d 2.5/ 2002 s210 320cdi avantgarde
  • Banned
First time I have watched WD since Edd left.

Brewer is still annoying, but Ant does a good job, he fits the instructor role well (as he did on the cars the star)
Sold for nil labour rate, hardly a 'dealer' though

Did I miss how they sorted the seat bolster?
The trimmer seemed to replicate the seat bolster by building up layers of material glued together then he shaped them with a sander.
Some quite good tips in this vid (like headlamp restoration which is a big problem of w210's) i have to say.

This youtube channel also has some more WD episodes

badger_wazzala

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
63 AMG
Ant has some skills indeed ( as do the WD technical research team ), but wtf actually happened to Ed ?
I don't feel the new American series is quite as relevant as past series, we don't drive left-hookers for one, nor have the models available in the UK. I'd like to see more of the cars on our roads being featured.
One thing is for sure, since Brewer starting filming state-side his size has grown.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Ant has some skills indeed ( as do the WD technical research team ), but wtf actually happened to Ed ?
They changed the format to have more of Mike gassing and less workshop time, this did not fit with Ed so he left. He made a video about it which is on YouTube

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom