wife cooked engine

OP
A

avro

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c class / 2002 / 2000
she was comming from gravesend so she would have passed your location sounded like a russian T34 tank going by

OP
A

avro

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c class / 2002 / 2000
you cannot shout at her ,after all she is only a woman they dont understand mechanical things as we do .just kiss her say there there ,and next time she is baking a cake .turn the oven up a few degrees and say nowt

made me chuckle:p

Rory

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 C270CDi Avantgarde Estate. Bought 2005, sold 2022.
luckily she wasnt driving my MB,but a V8 in to a (sorry about the swear word) matiz.
now that would be interesting :D

A Matiz? It's a bit mean of you to make her drive one of those - she's probably tried to kill it on purpose. ;)

OP
A

avro

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c class / 2002 / 2000
she keeps parking the matiz next to the MB and saying " not much different " (well same colour silver).
i could give up the will to live trying to get her understand just how different they are :confused:

star

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Smart + others :)
she keeps parking the matiz next to the MB and saying " not much different " (well same colour silver).
i could give up the will to live trying to get her understand just how different they are :confused:

Buy her the matiz and when she complains, quote "not much difference" :)

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
A Matiz? It's a bit mean of you to make her drive one of those - she's probably tried to kill it on purpose. ;)

For some unknown reason or other this came into my head this morning as I was looking round the room for lost sleep..

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom