windows

custobus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
vito
Hello, im new to the forum, i have an o4 swb vito im converting into a campervan can anyone advise me of a good cheap supplier of side and rear windows in the lancashire area.Thanks

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Hello, im new to the forum, i have an o4 swb vito im converting into a campervan can anyone advise me of a good cheap supplier of side and rear windows in the lancashire area.Thanks

Hi and welcome to the Forum. I may be in the van, but only with a glazed expression. I am sure real experts will be along to help soon.

Do you fancy keeping a photographic record of the project and writing it up on the Forum with "before and after" and any tips for others, so that they can learn from your experience? :D

OP
C

custobus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
vito
certainly

Hello.Yes i will do that.
It surprises me that vitos havnt really taken off as yet in the campervan community.
I have converted many vw t4/t5 vans but the increasing cost of buying these vans along with the unreliablity of the t5 models made me give a vito a go.
Dont tell the vw boys but the vito is a better drive and more reliable.

wireman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
nice 201 2.5D 1993 & very nice 129 SL500 1994
You might try asking Martindales vehicle dismantlers in Chorley, he always used to see a lot of commercial vehicles and might have something suitable.

The VW boys already know their vehicle is rubbish, most of them spend a fortune on keeping their vehicle operational, and their remaining money on petrol. If money had not been as tight as it was in pre war Germany the VW would have been based on the Mercedes prototype and not some stolen Czechoslovakian drawings.

Top Bottom