wiring diagram needed for 2004 115cdi mercedes vito

21blue

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
mercedes vito 115cdi 2004
Hi to all on this forum, im new to this forum and ive just brought my second vito ,first one 110cdi never missed a beat.. van fautless ,then moved to a 2004 c-max ,never had so many problems,so im back with my beloved vito 04 115cdi,and so far ,all is good ,firstly i have a viper alarm fitted but just need to wire to central locking and also would like to fit daytime running lights ,so any info would be great and a wiring diagram would be nice also if anyone has one..
many thanks 21blue:D

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
Hi to all on this forum, im new to this forum and ive just brought my second vito ,first one 110cdi never missed a beat.. van fautless ,then moved to a 2004 c-max ,never had so many problems,so im back with my beloved vito 04 115cdi,and so far ,all is good ,firstly i have a viper alarm fitted but just need to wire to central locking and also would like to fit daytime running lights ,so any info would be great and a wiring diagram would be nice also if anyone has one..
many thanks 21blue:D

Wiring diagrams are Mercedes copyright im afraid.

Any good Car audio shop should be able to help you out.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
You can add the driving lamps easy enough, they just wire into the headlamps or side lamps to turn them off.

DREAMER NO2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 2.6E M103 1989
Can you use google search if so put this in as i print it
VITO VIANO+WIRING+DIAGRAMS-Scribd put in the + and the-you will find all you need free to down load.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom