WIS help required - can't find a retrofit instructions

ZZZZ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I normally am reasonably okay with the weird structure and illogical assignment of parts and sections in EPC/WIS (e.g. a rubber hose for the front door is listed under electrical systems, etc, etc), however this task is proving an insurmountable one ...

The insane Mercedes practice, of naming the same part differently in EPC and WIS is adding to the problem.

I need a retrofit WIS page for the boot power socket (A169 820 04 51) for a 169333.

Numerous searches for power socket; socket; outlet; cigar; plug, etc, etc, brought up nothing relevant.

The part is named SOCKET-OUTLET in the EPC (82-172), but selecting it and calling up WIS brings up the entire 82 section ... :shock:

I would be really grateful, if someone could post a doc number for this retrofit please.

PS I actually just want to see the recommended wiring harness route, as I already have the socket fitted, but with a recent [brake lights] mod, want to change to the stock wiring ...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom