Workshop & spare parts Manual

F

foxy320

Was interested in the link provided. Could load the initial page but not open a specific model. Tab indication was not in English but looked like some eastern european language??

ba9rn

Reaction score
I think you'll find that the .ru in the URL is a big clue to the language. ;)

F

foxy320

Thanks. Should have spotted that!
This is my first time on the forum and I am amazed at the amount of info. Really good.
Foxy320

ba9rn

Reaction score
Welcome anyway! That Russian site is very good, but it does take some getting used to.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hi again,just scroll down and its all there,it depends on the browser you are using.

All the best. Malcolm

PaddyMalone

Reaction score
there is a lot of info on the site
http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb0.asp?TP=1

there are sections within sections and all part numbers are there.

Malcolm

Oh dear! Being an Australian, I don't swear (much) and I don't speak Italian (much), otherwise I'd be inclined to berate myself as a 'a bit thick'.

And I won't mention the (cricket) 1st & 2nd Tests if you don't mention the Ashes .... ;)

Thanks, Malcolm

Paddy

Last edited by a moderator:

IAN MAC

Reaction score
Thanks Geo, was looking good for a while then just as i was getting to the good bits it was a load of dead ends that wouldn't open. Never mind, got something out of it.
Cheers

C220GJS

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W202 C220 Elegance
Ian,all the vans are in the transporter section and I can get them to open ok, what are the first 6 nos. of your VIN?
George.

IAN MAC

Reaction score
Failing on electrical equipment and instruments, seems ok on other stuff,,,, the bits i dont need.

Vin; 903462

Last edited:

C220GJS

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W202 C220 Elegance
Ian if you scroll down to the bottom half of the page,"electrical equipment and instruments" the sections will open , the top half of the page is all SV(special vehicle) stuff which wont open.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom