Wotsitfor ?

walkenblue

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 w203 220cdi Avantgarde
Anyone know what it is ? When i renewed my air filter this was in the compartment ..Looks like a clip of a sort..

Attachments

• SP_A0010.jpg
    SP_A0010.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 71

star

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Smart + others :)
That looks like the top part of a clip that holds the wiring across the front bonnet landing panel.

OP
W

walkenblue

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Apology for the poor photo ,if i go onto a site with part numbers etc on i am not too sure which section it would be.Any suggestions .Thanks..

OP
W

walkenblue

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
That looks like the top part of a clip that holds the wiring across the front bonnet landing panel.

It was a clip to the top front of where the two air intake ducts are,one little bugger either side..Thanks for help..

OP
W

walkenblue

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Anyone know what it is ? When i renewed my air filter this was in the compartment ..Looks like a clip of a sort..

I clipped this this little sod on yesterday, and today it is bleedin missing.
hard to see i know , hope Television or you other clever members can help with a part number as i cannot find it:( a203 0062.Much obliged .. Oops its above .

Last edited:

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom