Would the merc. Ever be made in the uk?

teabag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2001 W163 ML270 CDI
Typical Makem!!

Failing to understand he point of a sensible discussion.
  • Typical Skunk, can't even spell the the name of his sworn enemies. and what's this one
    Eaglescliffe, Stockden on Tees
    Don't you mean "Stockton on Tees".
  • In reply to your first comment read this #post380071
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by HERBIEMERCMAN
    hi teabag, sensible nondeplume that, but yes you are right, just press different buttons and you will not have to get involved.

most members seem to enjoy the occasional departure from car maintenance etc, all be it 90% of my postings were helping members with their cars, as well as them helping me.

finally, where is the racist attack ?

we just want good mixing and integration, NOT massive ghetos developing and growing all over this small island.

it's also nice to see that you are proud of being white. as i said in one of my postings, i do not see colour, i see behaviour.best wishes. herbiemercman.

Hi and thanks for the response.

Quote:
    hi teabag, sensible nondeplume that, but yes you are right, just press different buttons and you will not have to get involved.

"teabag" may have no significance to you but it has to me, this is what a "nom de plume" is about.
    I did press a different button after I posted my reply, it was the off button on my PC.

Quote:
    most members seem to enjoy the occasional departure from car maintenance etc, all be it 90% of my postings were helping members with their cars, as well as them helping me.

I agree totally, this is what I like about this forum

Quote:
    finally, where is the racist attack ?

In my opinion this is what generated it:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HERBIEMERCMAN

it is time for us to lead again, with a multicultural workforce, the ones born here who integrate, good guys and girls who do not want to blow themselves up for the corran. who want to marry who they choose, who want to behave and dress like the brits. etc. A MULTICULTURAL BRITAIN PULLING TOGETHER SOCIETY WOULD BE GREAT. avoiding the little pakistan and african dominated no go areas we are watching develop in bradford, birmingham, west ham. etc.

This statement allowed others to hijack your thread and and turn it into a political/racial slanging match which I did not expect to see on a
    Quote:
    General Mercedes-Benz Related Discussion

Quote:
    we just want good mixing and integration, NOT massive ghetos developing and growing all over this small island.

I am not a political animal, but IMHO, it is the "Brit" who vacates his home when an imigrant moves in next door and the other "Brits" who will not take up the vacant property who create the so called "ghettoes"

Quote:
    it's also nice to see that you are proud of being white. as i said in one of my postings, i do not see colour, i see behaviour.

I'm not proud to be white, I am proud to be "me", the reason I emphasised that I am white and can trace my British ancestry back to 1586, was to discourage some of the other contributers to this thread from thinking they had an ally.

No offence was meant and I hope there is none taken from my reply.

PS.
Looking forward to seeing the mags in administration next year:lol::lol::lol:but you must have some taste cos you picked a nice car;)

OP
HERBIEMERCMAN

HERBIEMERCMAN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
97. E300.TD. 7 SEAT.ELEGANCE. EST.TOYOTA SUPRA MK4. RS. VAUX. CORSA.GLS AUTO. SPORT.
hi teabag, no offence taken, and thankyou for your reply. i do not know how old you are but i am assuming that you are a young guy. older guys remember the uk as it used to be, many where stinging from the war and the people and things they had lost.

the government at the time may have been robbing them, but there was no transparecy then, the actual word had not been invented.

the point is we value the traditional british way of life. if you visit for example, nelson, or blackburn, or preston in lancashire,or more so bradford and west ham, you cannot see any resembalance of england. the culture, attitudes, dress, shops, etc. are totally alien to our country.

we can all ignore it, but sooner or later it will end up on all our doorsteps.

these areas grow like the japanese "knot weed", and whilst the corrupt government who created this ignore this, as they steer well away from it knowing it will only bite where they reside when they are well gone, we need to create real multicultural society, real mixing and working together.

we have got to stop the ghetos and no go areas.

you mention the whites moving out, what do you expect them to do, in mass meetings they could only be used as a marker. i cannot imagine a white or should i say british gheto in the middle of pakistan, they would be blown up by now in the name of jehad.

in my opinion if our people did set up shop in pakistan, then they would deserve all they get.

if you mix oil and water in small quantities they will mix, (if you really work at it), but if you have too much oil it wont mix, when you get water in your oil, it's just a matter of time before your engine blows up and is ruined along with the water and the oil.( we are back to car stuff here).

a good caring garage ( government) would try to stop the situation happening, but only if they can see what is happening? or CARE ! herbiemercman.

Last edited:

teabag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2001 W163 ML270 CDI
hi teabag, no offence taken, and thankyou for your reply. i do not know how old you are but i am assuming that you are a young guy. older guys remember the uk as it used to be, many where stinging from the war and the people and things they had lost.

I was born under the government of Winston Churchill in the reign of King George V1, so I am old enough to understand some of your points, however I still do not believe this forum is the right place for you to air these views.
As far as I am concerned the matter is now closed and I will not revisit this thread again

C

C180 Chris

PS.
Looking forward to seeing the mags in administration next year:lol::lol::lol:but you must have some taste cos you picked a nice car;)

Looks like even Geordies make mistakes sometimes:D

Skunks??? not heard that one before (or is that just me?)

I hope the Mags are put into admin too as i have never been inside St James or any other football ground ever. (hate the whole game)

We do agree that my 'S' is a nice set of wheels though, so we may be able to agree to differ on the rest;)

PS I drive a W220 S500LWB for work, nice car too.

teabag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2001 W163 ML270 CDI
C180 Chris; Skunks??? not heard that one before (or is that just me?)QUOTE said:
Sorry Chris, from your attack on the Mackems I assumed you were one of those Geordies who impersonate a smelly animal with a black and white striped coat every Saturday:rolleyes:; try visiting Sunderland in that attire and I'm sure you will hear the term "Skunk" at least once.

The S500L was the car I really wanted, however couldn't find one in good condition at the right price so I settled for the S350, but I'm well satisfied with it.

C

C180 Chris

The S500L was the car I really wanted, however couldn't find one in good condition at the right price so I settled for the S350, but I'm well satisfied with it.

The S500L that i use is a very nice car with the Radar cruise and the ortho seats, IMHO two of the best things ever added to a car, and i wish that my S320 had both of them.:(

Top Bottom