wrapping car companies

F17RUK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 coupe sport - 2010
Hi guys,

Wanted to know if anyone knows any good car wrapping companies, i want to get my CLK wrapped..

Also has anyone had theirs done? any pics?

I'm thinking pearl white, black roof and black alloys

Robbostanhill

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E270 Estate 2003 and *Her* C220 W203
Wraps

Whilst wrapping gives a superb finish and looks good if done correctly damage to the wrap is tricky to repair and if you ever need to remove the wrap it's a bastid of a job and best left to professionals.
Ask at your local Pirtek Hose centre where they get theirs done and about the costs.
Be prepared to sit down when they tell you how much their vans cost to cover

Medntee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w220 s class
Hi

I do vehicle wrapping I my company wrapped my c32 there's some pictures of it on here, the cost to wrap your car would be £1100

Thanks
Kristian

kth286

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320 Coupe 95
Hi

I do vehicle wrapping I my company wrapped my c32 there's some pictures of it on here, the cost to wrap your car would be £1100

Thanks
Kristian

could it be considered an alternative to having a (slightly tatty) car resprayed ?

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
You have to remember that rusty wheelarches and door bottoms will peel and curl up as the vinyl has to stick to the edges ...and will need to be cleaned up...and primed..

Medntee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w220 s class
You have to remember that rusty wheelarches and door bottoms will peel and curl up as the vinyl has to stick to the edges ...and will need to be cleaned up...and primed..

Yes this is true best to get rid of rust first

cfoster

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63 AMG PPP, C220 CDi Sport, Lexus GS300 SE-L
Wrapped mine recently, came out really well, very pleased with the results!!

d8efb3ca.jpg

N

npuk

Valet Magic are highly recommended. As with a respray the quality of work varies, go by recommendations and not just the cheapest quote.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom