Yellow engine warning lamp lights up.

cheapo

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 CDI
Hi,
this is my first time on this forum and I would like to take your opinion and advice please.
I bought my car E220 CDI reg 07 less than a year now,me and my family love the car.
Recently on the motorway I have noticed a smoke under excessive speed for a short time and a bit of lack of power,few days later when stationary on traffic suddenly the engine stall for 2 or 3 times that week,and sometimes I can feel the engine idle goes down for a few minutes and that back to normal, and this morning when I started the car I've noticed the yellow engine warning lamp was on.
Can anyone let me know if they had a similar problem and if so what to do and can I drive the car to a garage.
I was reading about Star diagnostic in the forum and I would like to know if there is trust worthy garage I can take my car in the North West London or nearer to have it fixed.
Any help will be appreciated and many-thanks for reading my post.
Actual mileage 58000 last service 50000.
Cheers

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom