e320

1. H

VIN Help requested....

Guys, I'm shirt finals to buying my first Merc - a beautiful 2007 E Class AV Estate 320CDI... The VIN is WDB2112222B244800 Can anyone help me find the spec/data card for this car??? Thanks guys - as always your help is really appreciated! Thanks Tom
  2. H

Views on this possible purchase welcome...

All, Amongst two other cars I'm hoping to take a look at is this E320 Sport Estate on Monday: http://www.carstable.co.uk/used_car_mercedes-benz_e_class_estate_198.htm I'd welcome you collective insights: Price? Seems high for a 2006 car??? What should I check when I look it over...
  3. H

What is the E Class Estate Avant Garde Spec in a 2007 Car?

Guys, Following on from the awesome response to my last silly question - I can't seem to find out what you get as standard on the AV spec. In shorts guys what's standard and what do I need to look for as a extra? I'm looking for an E320 or an E200 2007/2008 Estate Thanks in anticipation!
  4. H

E320 vs E220 Estate 2007/2008 models

I'm a longtime Audi driver and want to jump ship to try a Mercedes Benz E Class Estate. Current car a 2003 A6 Quattro Avant. I can't decide between the E320 and E220 models. I'm looking for good fuel efficiency and will be doing a 75 mile each way commute (mostly motorway). What mpg do...
  5. U

W211 Suspension Collapse - AGAIN!

Can you believe this has happened again? http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/showthread.php?t=75695 Yes. Again. The wife and I sleeping in bed, with me dreaming of happy motoring, trying not to think of an early morning flight for work, when there was an almightly noise what sounded like a...
  6. P

2001 W210 E320 CDi Estate Tailgate Struts replacement

I need to replace my tailgate struts; I can find no instructions in my manual or on the Web. Can anyone help me with instructions? Best place to buy struts?
  7. T

Fumes

I have a E320CDI i have had some fumes from the air vents since i got it about a year ago but in the last 4-6 weeks this has got really bad espesially when stationary and more so with the heater fan on. I end up with a film of oil on my face an smelling of oil. it does not seem to be...
  8. A

w210 e320 stuck in park

Happy New Year! A couple of times recently, our 2000 e320 w210, with only 14,000 miles has refused to allow us to move the gear selector out of park. It appears to be an intermittent problem and the solution that we have found seems to be by pressing the switch that I believe would turn the...
  9. A

w210 e 320 battery

Flat battery on my w210 e320 so its time for a new one. Any advice of the best place to buy? I am Bristol based although I will probably buy on-line. J
  10. A

As New W210

Hello all, 1st post as [I] have just bought an immaculate w210 (yr 2000) E320 Elegence. The car ireally is immaculate as it had been an old ladies who passed on, so had sat in a heated garage for 10 years and travelled just over 10,000 miles! Its the facelifted version and as you can imagine...
  11. R

E320 CDI Estate W211 2004 54 Remote Locking

Hi, have a E320 CDI '54 Estate, first post can anyone advise on the remote central locking RF not working & at the same time the AM / LW radio has lost signal and the FM signal is weak. The IR remote central locking will work, after a while, waving the key at the drivers door handle IR receiver...
  12. M

Winter Tyres - 2008 E320 Sport

Hi, I've just purchased a new (second-hand) E320 CDi Sport '08 plate. As the weather is shockingly bad at the moment, I've not had a chance to run it since it was delivered this week. I'm looking to invest in a set of new alloys and winter tyres. However, I've been unable to get a straight...
  13. G

New engine needed?

Disaster has struck! Timing chain and/or chain tensioners have broken. Either way, the engine went "BANG" and died. The tappets no longer work, no compression to speak of and the hood is still down - so there is no doubt on the diasgnosis nor of my predicament. The questions are: - what...
  14. C

2002 E320 Transmission Dipstick Problem | Help!!

I bought the dip stick tool for my 2002 e320 but nobody seems to know how to read the fluid level. Is there a standard measurement for each model? The dipstick goes in all but 8 inches and the fluid is just barely on the tip. how do I know when it is at the proper level. 100's of people...
  15. R

W211 E320 CDI Service C Costs

Folks, firstly, apologies for probably repeating something that has been asked before! My E320 CDI (W211) is telling me Im just a few hundred miles from a Service C. So I've been ringing round different local MB dealers to get a price. So far I've yet to get a definitive list of whats...
  16. Z

Newbie: Advice on my first MB to be! E320 Cdi Sport

Hello everyone. I should be a proud owner of a merc soon. I need all the advice I can get as I have no knowledge with regards to MBs. I just sold my motorcycle as I'm about to get married and the wifey doesn't want to take a risk riding with me on the bike. I am looking at this E320 CDI sport...
  17. C

SRS LIGHT, pwr seat stoped working! S.O.S.! '05 E320

Hi, this is my first post, so I hope someone out there can help.:Oops: I have a E320 '05 that I garaged for 3 weeks, after that, I turned on ignition and 3 error lights came to display: 1- BATTERY,2.- ANTILOCK BRAKES AND THE SRS AIR BAGS.... after warming the engine for 15mins, turned off the...
Top Bottom