Anyone want a Hilary or Donald 3

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
I have tried twice on this as its a fairly big story but for some reason it ends badly, anyone want it again ?

the vote is near and events are unfolding.

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
My finger is hovering.

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
Donald loves cats...a little too much.

Hillary actually murdered a man.

Who to choose.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Some idiot keeps closing them because he thinks hes a Donald, just cos some of you guys keep calling each other pussies.... I can see people getting hurt putting brakes or servicing their cars and no one stops them...amazing how a few words causes little hitlers to get mad....

Yugguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220CDI W204 Elegance Comand
Neither. Give Schwarzenegger a shot.

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
I had Clinton as an odds on favourite to be next POTUS, but this latest FBI email probe is just what Trump needed. With two such unpopular and unsuitable candidates, it bothers me that Trump in particular could possibly win.
One thing, I'll be glad when its over.

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
Some idiot keeps closing them because he thinks hes a Donald, just cos some of you guys keep calling each other pussies.... I can see people getting hurt putting brakes or servicing their cars and no one stops them...amazing how a few words causes little hitlers to get mad....

Your opinion is always welcome.:rolleyes:

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
I had Clinton as an odds on favourite to be next POTUS, but this latest FBI email probe is just what Trump needed. With two such unpopular and unsuitable candidates, it bothers me that Trump in particular could possibly win.
One thing, I'll be glad when its over.

The FBI are teasing the American public. They have said they have found something, but have not said whether it is important.

Clinton for a land slide.

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
I agree with AMGeed - I thought he'd lost it but it looks as though the FBI has trumped Clinton!
Shame... it couldn't happen to a nicer woman :rolleyes: !

drmw

Reaction score
Website
www.autonomed.co.uk
Your Mercedes
M6 Cab - prior to that, SL63 AMG, A-M V8 Vantage, SL55, SL500 and many more

The only people able to close threads are mods. None of us are idiots or Hitlers and we don't get mad, despite your continued attempts to achieve that. However, there's a line, and you just stepped over it.

prwales

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ge300, w124 300e, various VW's
I like her.

She was always the brains behind the throne when Bill was the President but I neither like nor trust her. I judge her to be too close to financial interests in NY especially that seriously dishonest bank, Goldman Sachs.
Her knowledge of the Washington machine is probably the best there is but I have nagging doubts over her character.
Why did she forgive Bill when he was caught with his pants down, did her personal ambition exceeded her judgement? In terms of knowledge expertise and experience the decision is a no brainer but she offers nothing remotely new, just more of the same. Trump is scary but with some personal charisma, the huge question mark raised again over her e-mails, he might sneak home. Buy/build a bomb shelter!:-?

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
She was always the brains behind the throne when Bill was the President but I neither like nor trust her. I judge her to be too close to financial interests in NY especially that seriously dishonest bank, Goldman Sachs.
Her knowledge of the Washington machine is probably the best there is but I have nagging doubts over her character.
Why did she forgive Bill when he was caught with his pants down, did her personal ambition exceeded her judgement? In terms of knowledge expertise and experience the decision is a no brainer but she offers nothing remotely new, just more of the same. Trump is scary but with some personal charisma, the huge question mark raised again over her e-mails, he might sneak home. Buy/build a bomb shelter!:-?

I can't help likening their pantomime to our politics.

- You vote for what you consider to be the best of a pretty lousy choice, really. There's an old adage that says the electorate gets the government it deserves - with a lot of permutations as to why!

But most people I know want fairly central politics - no bright red flags and no brilliant blue either - maybe a pinkish blue or blueish pink; we begrudge wasters scrounging off the state (us) but have a sense of justice and compassion and feel that it is our responsibility to help the genuinely needy, disabled, unemployed etc.

I thought there was a chance for a "middle of the road" choice at one time but soon became very disappointed to see the shambles that the Liberal Democrats turned out to be. So for the rest of my life I'll have to continue making the best of a lousy choice, I suppose!

Taffy7hfa

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 ML 270 CDI,2016 Hyundai1.6 CRDI i30,2014 Peugeot 308 HDI. .6 HDI.
The choice the American public is being presented with would be funny if it weren't reality, its tragic that these two are the best that the worlds leading democracy could come up with. As Private Frazier would say
" were all doomed"

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
If Clinton wins and the Dems get the Senate it will be a good thing. She can make changes.

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
I like the idea of the Clintons in the White House

Hilary has the hawkish ability and experience to curb Putins ambitions

Bill has the economics to push the economy to a higher level his tenure during his terms was the most successful in American history

Nothing will improve for the poorer states despite the rhetoric from the Trump camp, there comes a time when the world passes you by, and as Norman Tebbitt said, you have to get on your bike and move to where the work is. Seems harsh but reality always is

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
I agree. She will be one of the most capable US Presidents ever.

Last edited:

Flyinspanner

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK320-A209 (sold CL500 & W168)
I saw an interesting documentary on TVs, where Michael Miles was saying that many Trump 'supporters' are just angry working class people, who deep down know he's an idiot, but just want to send a massive F. U. Message to Capitol Hill, as they feel abandoned.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom