Anyone want a Hilary or Donald 3

prwales

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ge300, w124 300e, various VW's
That's why the American voters [STRIKE]couldn't[/STRIKE] were not allowed have him on the ballot paper.

To misquote Galloway, Clinton and Trump are two cheeks of the same backside.

You'll like this picture

Attachments

• Hilary Trump.jpg
    Hilary Trump.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 21

Taffy7hfa

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 ML 270 CDI,2016 Hyundai1.6 CRDI i30,2014 Peugeot 308 HDI. .6 HDI.
George Galloway.... now imagine if he was potus.... :rolleyes:Hhmm, that could be the next Sasha Baron Cohen movie.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
George Galloway.... now imagine if he was potus.... :rolleyes:Hhmm, that could be the next Sasha Baron Cohen movie.

I can imagine that.

Remember what happened to John Fitzgerald Kennedy..?

Taffy7hfa

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 ML 270 CDI,2016 Hyundai1.6 CRDI i30,2014 Peugeot 308 HDI. .6 HDI.
Definite triangulation of fire, and we are all still being told it was a "lone gunman" yeah right.. ;) . I feel sorry for the American public having to choose between Hannibal Lecter and Cruella de vil. an early assassination
attempt is probably the best the rest of the world can hope for.

OP
F

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
We could send them Nicola Sturgeon as a late replacement for Hilary :)

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Definite triangulation of fire, and we are all still being told it was a "lone gunman" yeah right.. ;) . I feel sorry for the American public having to choose between Hannibal Lecter and Cruella de vil. an early assassination
attempt is probably the best the rest of the world can hope for.

There was a VERY interesting doco on last year, studying a theory that the wounds were caused by a Secret Service M-16 rifle. Evidence of course not conclusive, but quite compelling particularly when one looks into the movements within the USSS immediately afterwards.

On the POTUS front, I have yet to be convinced that Trump would make a bad President. Not a great one, but not a bad one. Put it this way, even if all he allows is for the remainder of his Administration to start fixing what the last 8 years worth of Obama has broken within the country and within its foreign policy, he'll have done very well empirically let alone relatively speaking.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
We could send them Nicola Sturgeon as a late replacement for Hilary :)

No no no, you'd be sending them a politician who is actually good at her job!!!

Besides which, there will be no stepping down by the BSA, she's in it come hell or high water now.

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Quote from the man himself: "...Utterly preposterous"! ;)

PovertySpec

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 CDi 07/57
Is this the end of the line for Clinton?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-trouble-unpublished-material-come-out.html

39F6F2ED00000578-3895316-image-a-4_1478038971238.jpg

Dotcom last week made a joking reference to the BleachBit software Clinton used to delete the emails, writing 'Bleachbit(ch) can't bleach it.'

OK, it's in the Mail, the worlds best practitioners of Magpie Journalism, but if Kim is correct Clinton is stuffed.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
It all depends on:

a) Will the mainstream US media bother to report it? (We already know many editors are in Clinton's pockets).
b) Will the Just Us Department continue the investigation? (Significant evidence is pointing to Comey being directed by Obama now).
c) If both are true, will the BSA step down, or drag all the sordid mess out and break apart the DNC in the process? (Looking like she might well do...).

Last edited:

PovertySpec

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 CDi 07/57
It all depends on:

a) Will the mainstream US media bother to report it? (We already know many editors are in Clinton's pockets).
b) Will the Just Us Department continue the investigation? (Significant evidence is pointing to Comey being directed by Obama now).
c) If both are true, will the BSA step down, or drag all the sordid mess out and break apart the DNC in the process? (Looking like she might well do...).

a) It's already in the NY Post and if Wikileaks releases the deleted emails and it gets traction then ..

b) Is a given, Shirley?

c) Pull up your deckchair, dig out the popcorn maker, at least there'll be something decent to watch on the tellybox this coming week.

The state of politics over the pond is just as bad as it is over here :(

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Don't... call me Susan :p

Hadn't seen it in the NYP. If it makes the Washington Post then it's all over bar the shouting for her.

On b)... I'm uncertain whether or not this is some form of exoneration stunt. If so it may well have backfired badly.

Now speculation on whether or not there has been a Trump:1600 deal cut to kill off the BSA's chances, as she is rapidly becoming ever more toxic (and thus her patronage value is declining fast).

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Don't... call me Susan :p

Hadn't seen it in the NYP. If it makes the Washington Post then it's all over bar the shouting for her.

On b)... I'm uncertain whether or not this is some form of exoneration stunt. If so it may well have backfired badly.

Now speculation on whether or not there has been a Trump:1600 deal cut to kill off the BSA's chances, as she is rapidly becoming ever more toxic (and thus her patronage value is declining fast).

I would think "her patronage value is declining fast" is the most heavily weighted factor!

Hmmm. Have they ever cancelled a POTUSA election? :evil:

PovertySpec

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 CDi 07/57
What about the email server in Russia, controlled by Alfa Bank, which has been in contact with a Trump registered server in the US, communicating at 'above ping' levels which appear to be human interaction and follow pattens relating to Trump campaigns and crises? Both sides are up to it.

Thing is, the NSA and GCHQ know exactly what's up, they just can't show out.

NYP Article. http://nypost.com/2016/10/25/hillarys-33000-emails-might-not-be-missing-after-all/

Last edited:

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I would think "her patronage value is declining fast" is the most heavily weighted factor!

Hmmm. Have they ever cancelled a POTUSA election? :evil:

Nope, actual wars don't stop them.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
What about the email server in Russia, controlled by Alfa Bank, which has been in contact with a Trump registered server in the US, communicating at 'above ping' levels which appear to be human interaction and follow pattens relating to Trump campaigns and crises? Both sides are up to it.

Thing is, the NSA and GCHQ know exactly what's up, they just can't show out.

NYP Article. http://nypost.com/2016/10/25/hillarys-33000-emails-might-not-be-missing-after-all/

The big difference here is that Hilary's server was used to deliberately defraud the public of knowledge of her activities while engaged on public business. When investigated the emails were deliberately deleted. So were emails in 1600P.A. with a certain Obama, B.H. in the <cc> field. Yes, sitting POTUS knew all about HRC's use of a private server.

Trump is an international business tycoon; no telling what the Russian server has to do with his campaign (or not) but one thing is for sure, it isn't treasonous behavior whereas the BSA's is.

Yugguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220CDI W204 Elegance Comand
I know what ping is. Above ping just sounds like made up gobbledygook.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom