What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

KennyN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
BMW 440i, Cayenne, ZX12r / ZRX11 / ZRX Monoshock
Had a look under the car tonight for a quick pre-MOT check , everything looked fine until i heard a clunk when i bumped an exhaust mount which had detached itself from the system due to rust - brilliant , just what i need a week from MOT expiry and the bathroom like something from DIY SOS.

Who would have thought that a seven year old £45k motor would have bits falling off due to ferrous oxide, i wonder if the original exhaust from my boys 12 year old Clio with 100k on it will fit as it is in perfect condition.

I dont think the CLS has any idea how close it is to becoming a 435d (i).

Kenny

Last edited:

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
that isn't good Kenny , like my 7 year old CL with its cream crackered amplifier ! should surely last more than 7 years before failing especially at £1200 :shock:

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Had a quick look at a 435d XDrive a couple of months ago... Very nice package I thought!

Get back in your box and only come out when you have thought about what you just said!!!!!

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom