Search results

1. W

S212 350 CGI brakes

i think it is genuine MB parts and my local to fit (if needed, I will keep you posted as it’s booked in next week! )
  2. W

S212 350 CGI brakes

This will be the third set from new, so first replacement at about 35k miles.
  3. W

S212 350 CGI brakes

Thanks for that, appreciated. It has full MB service history but last time it was nearly a grand for front and back and I felt I was robbed but i was too busy with work to argue. This time getting some advice before the call!
  4. W

S212 350 CGI brakes

Pretty sure I am going to need to replace front and rear pads and discs. I am doing about 6K miles a year with a lot of short journeys and a few cross country trips “at speed”! Can anyone recommend replacements for factory items? This will be third set in only 66K miles and I find brake pedal...
  5. W

W124 E300 cold start issue

I have now got my E300. Having had it checked over there are no issues mechanically. There does seem to be a reluctance to start from cold. It takes longer for the engine to fire depending on the temperature, but only from 1st start. Is there a cold start injector or temp sensor that could cause...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom