Search results

1. S

W210 leaking power steering reservoir

I have been getting drips of power steering fluid under the car for a while now Steadily getting worse I have checked the hoses and they seem fine so I think the reservoir must have cracked. I have tried to remove it to see but I am having trouble removing the larger of the two hoses...
  2. S

what to look for in buying a E320 Estate 2005\6

I am constantly fighting myself trying to decide what to do about changing my car. My E220 W210 saloon has done well but is looking shabby. I have parts to put on and paint to touch up but still its done over 200k and I'm waiting for the next big bill that will take it off the road. I...
  3. S

Gearbox trouble

Hi All I am having problems. Popped down the shops today. no problem going not faults. Got back into the car and when I engaged gear it banged into drive. Pulled away fine but didn't change gear and would not go into reverse. Had to stop switch off the car to get it to go into...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom