Search results

1. L

shut out of my car!

Ditsy blonde does it again! CLK320 convertible - tipped the seat forward to access the back seat and for some reason the drivers headrest raised itself so can't tip it back again - so cannot get in it as the headrest won't go past the top of the roof - does that make sense? Please what can I...
  2. L

Seat belt bleeper!!

Errrrr - what am I looking for? About the only thing I do to my car is put petrol or screenwash in!! Live in a small country village - our local mechanic is great but just does servicing and MOT's so a bit stuck!
  3. L

Seat belt bleeper!!

My dear old C320 on 53 plates has a problem - when my seat belt is on the red warning light remains illuminated and it bleeps constantly - it's not recognising that it's actually fastened - any suggestions please, it's driving me crazy

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom