Search results

1. B

Rad cooling fan operation

hi , , ive had exactly the same problem on my e350, fans blowing on very cold mornings....i had to stop the engine , remove the key , wait for the ecu to reset and then restart, all would be well , the strange thing was this never happens in the summer , only when v cold .I metioned this to my...
  2. B

thermostat w212 350cdi

hi , chaps , 2011 e350 cdi , there is a sensor in the top of the thermostat ..what is it for ? i have replaced the themostat and theres no way the sensor was gonna come out of the old thermostat housing , i ordered a replacement , but of course it doesnt fit , even having written to the...
  3. B

Running temp , thermostat .?

Hi guys , now were in the cold mornings, my E350 is only running at around 50 / 60 degs on the motorway , temp does climb when urban running ....would you suggest a new thermostat may be in order ,...??
  4. B

Considering a Jag

I have two friends with jags , one has a 13 XF est V6 , very nice and never missed a beat , the other a 65 XE , thats never out of the garage....

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom