Search results

1. M113K

iCarsoft MB V2 - Error codes help.

Re - The live data. Does the car have to be moving? or would stationary suffice? I can arrange for a passenger to do this while moving though or let this person drive while I do the live data etc.. Would be simpler if stationary. But I can see why this moving data would be more informative. I...
  2. M113K

I did replace the battery with a new Mercedes one. I used a memory saver as well. The old battery was definitely on its way out. It would struggle to start after a week, there where loads of voltage related codes, after a long drive the battery would show around 11.8v which is low considering a...
  3. M113K

Any other suggestions in the meantime I could try would be much appreciated. I had seen a video where turning the steering wheel from lock to lock with the engine on stationary can re-set / re-calibrate the sensor?... I don’t really use the car that often (once a week on the weekend usually)...
  4. M113K

One of these annoying problems then... Well, I guess if it doesn’t affect the way the car runs apart from the ESP being constantly off when this error shows it’s face then it’s kinda liveable for the meantime. I don’t fancy taking the steering wheel off myself. Probably get an Indy to look it...
  5. M113K

I’ve had a chance to plug the machine in and these are all the codes I could find. https://postimg.cc/gallery/hxxjm0ey/ Also worth mentioning I stopped somewhere for 5 minutes and when I started back up the ESP error vanished? Assuming it’s a intermittent fault?
  6. M113K

Okay, Fitted the new battery, Checked all tire pressures are what they should be etc.. But roughly after 100 miles the “ESP inoperative Message” popped up again? At a shell petrol station as I write this so i’ll check what the code reader says when home. Any ideas in the meantime? thanks
  7. M113K

The code of the model of scanner ?
  8. M113K

Thanks for all the help guys.
  9. M113K

I’ll give them a call. Is there any specific procedure When replacing a Mercedes battery on something like a 2008 CLS500, Read something along the lines a new battery needs to be re-programmed onto the car or something or would using the memory saver device linked above avoid this step?
  10. M113K

Good shout. Do they deliver via a courier. Would be to far to travel for me.
  11. M113K

The alternator seems to be charging fine. The voltage is around 13.9v when idling.
  12. M113K

Also I believe the CLS May have a secondary battery. Assuming this is in the engine bay close to the windscreen area. Where would be the best place to purchase the correct one of these for a 2008 CLS500.
  13. M113K

It does seem like the battery is on its way out. Seems to generally struggle to start after standing a week. Would this battery be okay? https://postimg.cc/75xp0gnk If I’m not mistaken it’s best to use something like this on Mercedes when changing a battery: Draper EMS 22231 EOBD Memory...
  14. M113K

The car is a 2008 CLS500 5.5 V8
  15. M113K

hi, After a ESP inoperative Message popped up on the car I bought this machine. I have taken pictures of all the codes I have found. Pictures here: https://postimg.cc/gallery/2vr8xg1ju/ Would appreciate it if anyone could help decipher it ;) Thanks in advance.
  16. M113K

W219 CLS500 - Troubleshooting / Advice

I did try this yesterday and again today but doesn’t work with either of the keys.
  17. M113K

Hopefully not, But i’ll get them to check it over.
  18. M113K

Hi, Okay I’ve had this a little while now, I’m a New Mercedes 2008 w219 5.5 CLS 500 owner (pre-facelift) it’s a one owner from new with full MB main dealer history, Only MB parts used, MB MOT... etc.. With 67k miles. I’ve noticed a few niggles with it and I’m unsure what if any of these are...
  19. M113K

Looking into purchasing a Mercedes.

Thanks AMGeed, Will do ;)
  20. M113K

Looking into purchasing a Mercedes.

I’m not all that keen on the CL tbh. I have been a passenger in a 2000 model nice car but not something I’d like to own personally... I’ve always liked the W211 E class and the unique look of the W219 CLS. I’d say I prefer the CLS interior but both cars suit me. I’ve driven a 2004 “54” W211 E55...
Top Bottom