Search results

1. Richops

W219 CLS - LED H7 Headlights Installd (Novsight)

So what’s the general consensus? Is there a good headlight upgrade? My GLA is using H15’s as drl and headlights do am I stuck with these or is there a viable and cheap way to upgrade them.
  2. Richops

Wind deflectors

Thanks Had stick ons on me 406 years ago lol They were good on there As for ones that slot into window channels had them too on different cars some were good didn’t interfere with window operation at all after couple of days so not sure now Had climair in my galaxy as that is what ford...
  3. Richops

Wind deflectors

Lol Was thinking that Might give it a miss
  4. Richops

Wind deflectors

Has anyone fitted after market wind deflectors that go around top of side windows ? If so do they mess the electric windows going up etc ? Ta
  5. Richops

That’s good to know Just been given a set so will see how they last will keep the old original ones tho just in case !
  6. Richops

Thanks for replying So your saying the osram nightbreakers do not last as long as normal bulbs too ? That correct ? Just liked in my book and drl lights are also headlights too so don’t think I’ll bother lol was looking to swap h15 drl bulbs to led too but as there headlights too I probably...
  7. Richops

Headlight bulbs.

Hi Anyone tried these in the drl lights please ?
  8. Richops

Aside from them being illegal and too bright Do the hid kits throw up an error when installed then ?? Ta
  9. Richops

Hi new person alert !!!!

Few pics
  10. Richops

Hi new person alert !!!!

Thanks
  11. Richops

Hi new person alert !!!!

Hi all I’m new to this forum and owning a Mercedes ! So have many things to ask and will when work out how and where to post it lol Thanks Rich

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom