Search results

1. Paul Sander

Key not recognised since car stored over winter

Hi batteries were disconnected around 4 months ago... And I think I replaced the key fob batteries last year but I have more batteries so can replace them...
  2. Paul Sander

Key not recognised since car stored over winter

Hi, have had my car in storage and now just starting to get it up and running. Both batteries have been out of the car on smart chargers, but when put back the keyless go is n/w. I can start it using the key but when I try starting keyless it says the key is not recognised. Is there a process I...
  3. Paul Sander

Red button in boot to lift roof up not working

Hi everyone, I’m back again....so never ending saga with the red roof lift button in the boot n/w. So...eventually the garage found the issue was the roof module under the fuse board (2308201626), soI have so far tried 3 of them and all have the same outcome....it resolves my initial issue (roof...
  4. Paul Sander

So found out what the issue is... The roof control module. From MB...£697 plus tax eBay: £90 The garage has stripped out the car so I asked them to leave it because I need to get to the module. (It's under the rear fuseboard) Will take some photos if anyone would be interested...
  5. Paul Sander

Thanks for the replies, I have replaced the separator switch already. The garage has checked continuity and thinks it's the ECU...but Star had not shown any. faults.. So am reticent to buy a new one if e can't prove conclusively that it is this unit. Even though the red button lights up I'm...
  6. Paul Sander

Hi everyone, I posted this issue before but now it's more urgent as the car is in the garage and they don't seem to know where to look and my money is rapidly disappearing... So when I retract the roof into the boot and open the boot the red button is lit up (so assume there is a live feed...
  7. Paul Sander

SL600 R230 Boot soft close not working

Well done...thks for my our help
  8. Paul Sander

Many thanks for the info...much appreciated
  9. Paul Sander

What you say makes sense so I'll have to see what code comes up. Cheers BTW: Do you have any other aids/guides? You sent me a training aid in PDF format for how the roof mechanism works and I wondered if there is a place online I can go to get others?
  10. Paul Sander

Hi,yes exactly...new lock made no difference.
  11. Paul Sander

Hi, As mentioned earlier, I can open and close as long as I want, as long as it is done continuously so I don't think the pump has issues...to me it may be that the pump is not being told to stop....?
  12. Paul Sander

Hi, Have checked around the actual lock assembly for leaks and there are none. As mentioned earlier, I even replaced it with a complete new lock so I wondered if there can be a leak else where. Or is there a micro switch that tells the pump that the lock has fully operated and to stop pumping?
  13. Paul Sander

Hi, thks for the reply.. I thought that it could be the pump as well, but I can literally open and close the boot all day if I wanted as long as I don't leave it for a few mins...so the pump looks ok...just wonder if there could be a air leak somewhere...
  14. Paul Sander

Help Rear windows don’t work

Do they not work individually from each door as well as from the drivers main panel..?
  15. Paul Sander

Hi all, Got a humdinger for you, so get your thinking caps on... So....its a bit difficult to explain... The soft close will work if I close and open the boot continuously within 10 seconds of each operation. But...if I leave the boot shut for more than a couple of minutes the soft close...
  16. Paul Sander

Roof not closing... :-(

Yeah thanks for the suggestion...I can hear the micro switch clicking as I open it...cheers Paul
  17. Paul Sander

Bentley Turbo R’s were a turning point where you had proper power for the first time...they used Garrett truck turbos...were huge things. Will check all the above bits re roof lift switch...and let you know. Thanks Paul
  18. Paul Sander

Hi, Didn't see this post...lost amongst the others...thank you so much for this...I was a Rolls-Royce mechanic for many years so am still interested in getting dirty, so this will help enormously. One problem I do still have is when the roof is down and I want to put things in the boot, the red...
  19. Paul Sander

Hi, Finally got round to taking the old girl in to get the roof sorted...told them about your issue and to check broken wire...and hey presto...same thing h=which they went straight to...£120.00 bill...so many thanks for that. :-)

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom