1. C

W114 280 CE Coupe fuel Pump relay location (1973)

Hi all, Car won’t start. Turns over fine though. I reckon it’s a fuel problem. Had the car on a lift and attached external battery power on the fuel pump terminals to see if the pump’s OK. The pump is fine. Turn the ignition on however, and the pump doesn’t react (had a volt meter on it to...
  2. M

New member - Help with service record please

Hello all, my names Matt and I'm a new member here! I don't actually own a Merc yet as my username suggests, but I am looking for a W447 114 Vito, and I'm close to pulling the trigger on one. The only thing that I'm not sure about is a couple of aspects of the service history. The vehicle I'm...
  3. D

Looking for a nice W114 280CE

Well I've been bitten by the bug. I was trawling e-bay the other week and saw a red 123 series 230CE for what appeared to be silly money. I bid (thanks Mr Peroni) and, as happens when you really shouldn't have, ended up buying it. Well she arrived on Friday and I've been out and about in...

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom