1. MattB89

Mercedes Benz. 1996. E220. AMG Sportline.

Good day MB guys & girls. I am looking for general comment on a recent vehicle i have inherited from my late father. I have been looking around on the market to value & insure etc. But I cant seem to find this car or a fairly similar match anywhere. Any one have any ideas? The vehicle...
  2. S

1996 c250 heater not working

Hi, First of all I'm new to mercedes benz forums. I have a 1996 blue c250 turbodiesel which up until recently has been fine. The problem is that when I turn up the dials for hot air, there is only cold air still coming through. I have spoken to a mercedes benz dealer and they said (although I...
  3. S

1996 c250 heater not working

Hi, First of all I'm new to mercedes benz forums. I have a 1996 blue c250 turbodiesel which up until recently has been fine. The problem is that when I turn up the dials for hot air, there is only cold air still coming through. I have spoken to a mercedes benz dealer and they said (although I...
  4. R

Driving in 'W' Mode

Hello all! W140, S500, 1996 (five speed): Driving in 'W' mode feels smoother and lighter than the 'S' mode for a reserved driver like me. The vehicle starts out in 2nd gear and shifts up earlier too. Could it harm the gear or the engine in any way if always driven in W mode. Regards
  5. R

Suspended with Suspension!

Hello forum! My warm wishes to every forum member. I don’t own an MB yet. Need help from the learned members in buying one. My prospective purchase is a mint condition W140, S500, 1996, dark blue, 138,000 KM, engine, transmission and braking system in full form, all options, gadgets and...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom