1. S

2004 CLK 200 Kompressor Horn Activates when Cornering!

I've had my car for a couple of years now, and I love driving it. But about a year ago I started to get this issue where turning the wheel a certain amount activates the horn! Which I'm sure you can imagine makes for seriously anxious driving, not knowing when it will happen. At the time, I...
  2. C

2003 W209 1.8 Gurggling/bubbling when revving engine, sluggish starting, and P0120 fault

Hi guys, As my first post and my first Mercedes, hope someone can give me some guidance on a couple of issues i have been having with my 2003 w209 200. As the title suggests, I have been experincing a gurggling/bubbling noise when putting my foot down on the gas pedal. I recently left my fog...
  3. S

W115 Need two new seat belts and brushes, Parts Help!?

Hi everyone, first time poster here. Just MOT'ing my 1973 Mercedes 200 w115, its failed on the seat belts, anyone know a good place to source these? Its also needs new wheel brushes, four of them! Any advice? :( Thanks in advance :)

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom