1. Z

W203 2002 C270 CDI aut - Not changing gears after fast acceleration

Hey, Sometimes, after a fast acceleration the automatic gearbox will not go out of its current gear. I need to restart the car and then it behaves normally. (This problem only appears if i accelerate quick.) Do you guys know what the problem might be? And how to fix this issue? Thanks in...
  2. Z

Mercedes W203 2002 C270 CDI thermostat change

Hey guys, My Mercedes W203 2002 C270 is not getting to 90 degrees celcius, even after a long drive. I ordered a new mercedes thermostat but I have some questions before I get to changing it. Do i need to drain the coolant? Or can i just put a cloth beneath it? I read on different forums that...
  3. Rich R230

Comand manual R230 2002

Hi everyone I’m struggling to find an appropriate link for a command manual for my 2002 R230.... as I have uncontrollable urge to be able to reset my clock! and also hopefully start to understand what my car can actually do. Sadly the original manual was not included with the car. Anyone got a...
  4. D

Subwoofer in 2002 Mercedes E Class Saloon

Hi All, I was just wondering if anyone has fitted an aftermarket subwoofer and amp in an E Class Saloon 2002 or earlier? I want to get one but I am not sure if it will be a worthwhile exercise and whether it will be heard in the car as the fuel tank is in right behind the seats and also there...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom