230te

1. R

W124 230TE Starting Problem (1991model)

Hi folks. After a long drive I stopped my w124 230te '91 outside my house and let the engine run on idle. Suddenly the engine stopped and I cant get it started again. I have searched forums for what it could be and the fuel relay + fuel pumps was suggested to check out first. An easy way to...
  2. W

w124 230TE Aux Fan not Cutting In

Hi there, My 230TE overheated the oher day (lots of steam - and yes I am aware the antifreeze level needs checking:)!) and today I finally got round to checking the reason. This is proving harder than I thought - I've checked the forums and cannot find anything similar given what I have...
  3. A

W124 230TE Water Pump removal / refitting

I'm scribing my experiences of removing and replacing the water pump on my 1991 230te auto, and have put up a draft on Google docs. It's a work in progress, and I'd be grateful for comments/suggestions from interested MBO bods. I don't have the car anymore so some details are a bit hazy but...
  4. balge59

Broken rear coupling - 1988 230TE

http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/album.php?albumid=165&pictureid=1110 Well the story is - reversing up hill in a tiny carpark (due to some numptys' bimmer parked like a 3 year olds tricycle...), big bang, no more go - looks under the car to see the above mess. Also picked up a snapped bolt...

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom