230te

1. S

[Wanted] W124 230TE Half shaft

Hi guys I need a rear drivers side Half shaft for a 1993 230te estate or if you know where to get a good quality one as I don't know where to source one any help will be appreciated.
  2. R

W124 230TE Starting Problem (1991model)

Hi folks. After a long drive I stopped my w124 230te '91 outside my house and let the engine run on idle. Suddenly the engine stopped and I cant get it started again. I have searched forums for what it could be and the fuel relay + fuel pumps was suggested to check out first. An easy way to...
  3. F

[Wanted] x2 7" Rial cross spoke wheels (Swap for x2 8" Rail cross spoke)

Hi Guys, Just bought myself a 1985 230TE in white and i have managed to find some Rial alloys to put on it but the wheels i have are all 8 inches wide and i think 8 might be to wide to go on the front. for that reason i'm posting this to see if anyone has two 7 inch rims that they would either...
  4. W

w124 230TE Aux Fan not Cutting In

Hi there, My 230TE overheated the oher day (lots of steam - and yes I am aware the antifreeze level needs checking:)!) and today I finally got round to checking the reason. This is proving harder than I thought - I've checked the forums and cannot find anything similar given what I have...
  5. A

W124 230TE Water Pump removal / refitting

I'm scribing my experiences of removing and replacing the water pump on my 1991 230te auto, and have put up a draft on Google docs. It's a work in progress, and I'd be grateful for comments/suggestions from interested MBO bods. I don't have the car anymore so some details are a bit hazy but...
  6. N

[Wanted] W123 230TE Auto Parts Wanted

Hello out there W123 230TE Auto Parts Wanted: I am trying to make this leaky boat water tight again. List of spares: Sunroof seal/trim Radiator Radiator grill and badge Windscreen and seal Switches for electric windows Mud flap, rear passenger side Secondary release pull for...
  7. balge59

Broken rear coupling - 1988 230TE

http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/album.php?albumid=165&pictureid=1110 Well the story is - reversing up hill in a tiny carpark (due to some numptys' bimmer parked like a 3 year olds tricycle...), big bang, no more go - looks under the car to see the above mess. Also picked up a snapped bolt...

With Turo, you can book and drive any Mercedes you want, wherever you want it, from local hosts across the UK, US, Canada, and Germany. Test drive cars you otherwise might never get a chance to try, or hire something interesting for your next holiday:
www.turo.com
Top Bottom