230te

1. R

W124 230TE Starting Problem (1991model)

Hi folks. After a long drive I stopped my w124 230te '91 outside my house and let the engine run on idle. Suddenly the engine stopped and I cant get it started again. I have searched forums for what it could be and the fuel relay + fuel pumps was suggested to check out first. An easy way to...
  2. W

w124 230TE Aux Fan not Cutting In

Hi there, My 230TE overheated the oher day (lots of steam - and yes I am aware the antifreeze level needs checking:)!) and today I finally got round to checking the reason. This is proving harder than I thought - I've checked the forums and cannot find anything similar given what I have...
  3. A

W124 230TE Water Pump removal / refitting

I'm scribing my experiences of removing and replacing the water pump on my 1991 230te auto, and have put up a draft on Google docs. It's a work in progress, and I'd be grateful for comments/suggestions from interested MBO bods. I don't have the car anymore so some details are a bit hazy but...
  4. balge59

Broken rear coupling - 1988 230TE

http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/album.php?albumid=165&pictureid=1110 Well the story is - reversing up hill in a tiny carpark (due to some numptys' bimmer parked like a 3 year olds tricycle...), big bang, no more go - looks under the car to see the above mess. Also picked up a snapped bolt...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom