250cdi

1. M

Need help with fuel related Codes

Hello, i have w212 om651 2009 sedan, but sometimes when its cold the rpm fluctuates by 50/100 up in idle other than that it runs good acceleretes good with kickdown.But after i replaced the quantity control valve on hp fuel pump Engine light has come on dash after reving it to 2k rpm and power...
  2. GAD Tuning LTD

Mercedes E250 CDI Remapping!!!

Hey guys, Another 250 in for power tuning! This is a slighter older model running the Delphi CRD2.X variation and also this vehicle is a manual! Don't see many about and only seems to be the older ones which come with the manual box! Full lines of communication via the OBD port as it...
  3. moj91

Struggling to find Textar e-pad supplier in my size!?

Hi all, After 10k i seem to have eaten through the ATE Ceramic front pads i fitted in Feb(ish) on my C250 CDi 'Sport'.... :S The discs are barely worn in, no real lip or grooves/ridges yet. I do drive, with gusto, shall we say, but I would have expected better than this... I can only...
  4. GAD Tuning LTD

Mercedes 250CDI Remapping!!!

Morning guys, Happy Easter!!! We had a lovely 250CDI in yesterday for power tuning, the car was lovely inside and out and the customer drive all the way from Ireland that morning as he was that desperate to get us to tune it! The 250CDI engine runs the Delphi injectors and Delphi...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom