a180d

1. J

A class indicator flashing purple

Hi there, i’ve just recently brought a used 2017 a class and had to replace the driver side headlight unit. However the problem is that it all works fine but the indicator flashes purple and i have no clue why. The left indicator functions as normal and i made sure to buy the exact same part...
  2. J

Pre-Glow Instrument Cluster Light

Hi, My A180d Sport Pre-Glow light appeared on the dash and has stayed on for every journey I’ve made in the last week. I took my car to an independent garage this morning and they’ve run some diagnostics for me and said that the error is showing as an internal electrical fault with one of the...
  3. N

The reliability of the A180 2015

hi guys, I am looking to buy a: Mercedes A180, Manual, 2015, Diesel, 66,112 miles. I am wondering about the reliability of these models for that year. In a article: https://www.whatcar.com/mercedes-benz/a-class/hatchback/used-review/n965/advice, the 2015 models are known for camshaft failures...
  4. B

Android Auto Woes

Hi all! First post here but looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully have a crack at resolving an issue I’ve been experiencing for some time. For some background, my vehicle is an 2016 A180d (65 plate) that originally did not come with the Android Auto/Apple CarPlay software...
  5. D

New ride is finally here

My brand new 2019 denim blue mercedes a class amg line executive, I am loving this car..
Top Bottom