a207

1. E

E350 Bluetec - Whining/Air leak sound upon hard acceleration.

Hi, My car has suddenly started to make this very strange, and quite loud whining/air leak sound when accelerating hard. Does anyone have any idea what it could be? My mechanic test drove it for just 1 minute and said my turbo is beginning to fail even though earlier, he said it was just a...
  2. S

A207 E CLASS cabriolet DAB retrofit

Hi all, I have been reading around the forums about retrofitting the dab unit. I have the Comand Online unit with Audio 20, and found oem DAB units on the well known auction site. I would like to keep it original but don't want to spend £1000+ on it, especially when the part can be sourced so...
  3. S

Updating Comand Online NTG4.5 from v5 (A207)

Hi tech-heads, I've just checked the map version on my car is V5 2012, and looks like it hasn't been updated since new. My questions are: 1. Is this sufficient grounds to ask the local dealer to do a free update, even tho it's outside the 3 year free update? 2. Can I buy the latest DVD...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom