a209

1. Richard E

A plethora of fault codes on my CLK. Help!

Hi all! On my way home last night my CLK (320 CDi V6) lost power, wouldn't rev over 2.5k rpm but otherwise ran fine. I was chasing a plastic Peugeot people carrier thing so it was embarrasing that I had to back off.. I just run a scan and I have codes: P1101, P1402, P2078, P2646. So it seems...
  2. Richard E

The story so far! A209 CLK 320CDI

I bought a CLK in January and I wanted to share the experience so far on maintanence and issues. The car is a A209 2008 Cabriolet CLK 320 CDI with around 150,000km (100k miles), automatic. Front suspension - I was getting huge clonking and bumping from the front suspension. I've now replaced...
  3. Richard E

Happy to join!

Really hope we can share some knowledge. I love to work on cars and I've just bought a 2008 CLK 320 (V6 Diesel) Cabriolet (A209) and although it's been well cared for there are a few typical things to deal with. First question: anyone know where I can download a mechanics service manual? Thanks!!
  4. S

A209 CLK320 2003 roof not quite closing correctly by rear windscreen

My roof closes fine but at the very last moment when the fabric tucks into the rear windscreen, a small section of material about the size of half a golf ball bunches up and sits as a clump on the outside edge of the rear windscreen on the lower right hand corner. If I stop the mechanism from...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom