c class 180

1. T

M271 evo low fuel pressure

Hello guys i have a c class coupe c180 2011 m271 evo petrol The car in hard acceleration miss fires in regular driving drives fine it has 190km chain changed in 140km Parts I changed for the issue: New low pump New high pressure pump New fuel filter and fuel level indicator in the tank...
  2. F

06 plate c class 1.8l petrol wont start

I bought my car just before christmas have had no starting problems with it at all since purchase started first time everytime up untill today was running low on fuel almost completely out, finished work and was gonna go to petrol station but the car wont start at all all lights headunit and...
  3. T

C Class oil consumption and pressure

Hi all I have just purchased a 2004 C Class 180 Kompressor. It is in great condition, low mileage and drives well. After searching for a dip stick I worked out that the car measures its own oil level. It said add 1.5 litres which I did. Dash then read correct level. A few questions...
  4. R

Problem with the light switch on 2009 W204

So my light switch is acting funny: I basically have two problems: 1. When I set it to Auto: Sometimes my headlights work in direct sunlight, when I switch it to OFF then back to Auto few times, it works fine and the headlights are not working in direct sunlight anymore. 2. Another...
  5. N

Merc C180 Year 2002 Wiper Issues

Hi, I am new to this Fourm, came across this via Google. I seem to be having some problem with my Wiper on the Car. The care Details are as follows: - Merc C Class 180, Year 2002. The Windscreen Wipers have all of a sudden stopped working. I have checked the Fuse's they are all...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom