e220cdi 2007

1. N

Blue Smoke on nearly new W211 Facelift E220 CDI

Hi people. I left the car for 3 minutes on a average gradient slope, with the gear in P handbrake in, engine on. I went inside a friend house. After I went back to the car I got scared how much blue smoke was coming out from the exhaust pipe. I have the car for about 10 days. How it's possible...
  2. B

E220cdi aventgard 2007 cabin air filter location and access

hi guys I have a e220cdi aventgard 2007 merc I am getting a slight smell when the fan is tuned on for heating or cooling, I think the air filters need cleaning or replacing can any one guide me where the air filter or filters are located and how to access them pls. I have located the pollen...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom