s203

1. D

Wanting to replace the power steering fluid in my s203, 220CDI facelift from 2007

From my research, the fluid should follow this specification: MB 345.0 A001 989 24 03 If that is the case, this liquid should be good?: https://www.autodoc24.ro/febi-bilstein/1879380 Also, any tips on the procedure? Can this be done at home? Thanks!
  2. Külf

Hi all!

Hi everyone, I've been reading various articles here for quite a while to give myself the inside track, and as a result I am now the proud owner of a 2007 S203 1.8 Kompressor classic with 99k on the clock. Saved this car from my boss, who bought it soully to take his giant (and very muddy)...
  3. B

Bodywork 2001 S203 - Wheel archs and corner door sils

Hey MBClub, what are the best repair options to deal with surface rust, notably on the wheel and door rim corners, some rust bubbling on the tailgate, for a 2001 S203? It has been a fantastic vehicle and I would like to repair the rust spots and bring it back to it's former glory, but not sure...
  4. A

Starter motor replacement on C220 2003

Good afternoon. I'm considering replacing the starter motor of my now stranded Merc on my drive. What's your advice? How long would it take? Should I do it myself or rather leave it to a garage? If diy is an option, does anyone have or know where to find instructions? Thanks for your help/views...
  5. Benny Dub

W203 SRS Warning Light - Loose Connectors Under Seat?

Afternoon All, The SRS light has been on in my S203 C270 since we bought it about 6 months ago. Well MOT time is here so I should probably have a look. My fiance's MG ZR has almost continuous SRS issues due to the crappy connectors under the seats coming loose - give them a wiggle, or tape...
  6. W

Hello there!

Hi all, I'm a committed car nut who has always loved Mercedes Benz. Recently bought my first one after our ageing daily hack 328i Touring gave up the ghost. Now the proud owner of a 2006 S203 C320 CDI Sport Edition with 7-G. I absolutely love it so far. Picture attached. Been lurking...
Top Bottom