slk 350

1. SimonFinch

Optional Trim / Accessories? SLK 350 BlueEFF AMG Sport Ed 125

Hi, Subject to a test drive, I'm just about to pull the trigger on a 2012 (61) - Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 BlueEFF AMG Sport Ed 125 2dr Tip Auto. It's listed with; Electronic parking brake, Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors, AMG bodystyling, Chrome exhaust tailpipes, Electro...
  2. Arkay

SLK seat restraint warning lights

Hello My SRI warning light / message is coming on intermittently (!) stating I must see a dealer immediately. The problem is the seat restraint fixings and belts appear to be fine, and as I say, it only comes on occasionally. I have an MOT next week and although I have confidence in the...
  3. S

SLK 350 (R171) engine management light / secondary air injection pump

Hi. Approx 18-24 months ago my engine management light kept coming on with a secondary air injection fault. The independent Merc garage I took it to tried replacing a relay and did some other checks but eventually replaced the pump which sorted it for a while. Last autumn there was a fault...
  4. A

R171-SLK350 Headlights

Guys, The headlights of my SLK 350 have had ongoing discoloration issues. The plastic gets a thick yellow coat that makes them look very old. They have been treated with different products said to be the best in the industry. But nothing has worked. They were even treated at a MB dealership...

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom